Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 12:00 AM - Friday, December 04, 2020, 9:00 AM
The Angel Tree Website is Ready!
You are invited to sponsor an "Angel" as part of the 2020 Angel Tree Ministry. "Angels" are local children of a parent who is incarcerated.
Here are instructions for sponsoring an Angel. One or more Angels may be sponsored!
1. Point your browser to http://bit.ly/angeltreestandrews
Type in our church id: 0OYS2
(Please note that the first digit is zero, then capital O)
You will see available angels. They look like the gift tags we would normally give you when you sign up to sponsor a child. Each child you sponsor will receive a gift card for $22.00.
2. Click on the child or children you would like to sponsor. If that child has a sibling, you will see a message asking if you would like to sponsor the sibling(s) also. Click Yes or No.
3. When you are finished selecting children, go to "checkout". You will see the Angels you selected. You will see a message asking if you would like to sponsor their caregiver. Click Yes or No.
4. Now click "go to payment". You may click "ACH" to pay with your bank information or "Credit Card" to pay with a card.
5. Enter your payment information and click "Confirm payment".
That's it! There are 100 children waiting for our gifts this year, so please help as you are able.
Please call Liz Painter, Silvia Schavz, or the Parish Office if you have questions.